dinsdag 22 februari 2011

A positive point of view...

Hello!

This is going to be only a short message. I came across an interesting video about the technical revolution the internet and social media is part of. It is a promotion for the book 'Where good ideas come from' by American science writer Steven Johnson. In his opinion, the social media revolution is a big change for us all to share information and come to better ideas. A really positive point of view that I wanted to share after my last post. Interesting and nice to watch! Maybe I will even buy his book to see if I can get better ideas from the internet myself. Have fun watching!
  

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi!

    Nicely written blogpost and interesting video! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Grtz Desiree

    P.S. Wondering what real-life LIKE-buttons are? Check: http://desireepeters.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen